What you should know!
- All material should be (PG 13-17 RATED–No Violence, Erotica or foul language. Keep it family-friendly.
- We will contact you via the email you supply to let know if the date you requested is available, plus whatever else we may need from you.
What should you do?
Find out if the DATE you want to appear is available via the contact form once you signup via the Spotlight & Interview SignUp form.
Let us know what type of post you are interested in doing for the Author Spotlight.
When you sign up you will see some suggestions for posts listed on the sign up form. Spotlight & Interview SignUp form.
We will confirm details via the email you provided us. Normally within 2 to 3 days or sooner.
Answer the questions sent to you. Gather your social media links/website/photo/brief bio/buy links if applicable to send to us.
Write your guest post 500-1000 words. It should not go over 1000 words.
Google ranking tends to prefer around 800 or fewer words.
Gather your social media links/website/photo/brief bio/buy links if applicable to send to us.
WORD doc rich text format. If you need alternative contact us here.
Once your post is ready.
Send at least two to three days before your scheduled spotlight date.
Send all items requested, post/links/bio/photo, to email@example.com.
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK BACK:
After the post goes live on your appearance date, don’t forget to check back in for comments left for you over the next few days. Talk and interact with your readers.
Sign Up for the Stormdance Spotlight below:
- The Signup Form: Spotlight & Interview SignUp Here.
- If you would like to contact us on-site via Contact Form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
One Reply to “Spotlight Guidelines @ Stormdance Publications”
Comments are closed.